The big day is here! Though the actual day of your move can be busy, many of the stresses of moving day can be avoided.
MOVEDADDY.COM moving professionals will help you every step of the way.
Moving Day Checklist:
- Make sure that someone is at home to answer the moving professionals’ questions.
- Pack special items for your children including snacks, toys and any favorite items. This can be a long and disorienting day for them.
- Clear walkways and driveways.
- Remove floor mats and door mats.
- Remove low-hanging items such as plants or wind chimes.
- Point out special items to your moving professionals immediately.
- Make one last sweep of your house, checking all closets, the garage, attic, and basement. You don’t want to discover that an important (or heavy!) item was left behind.
- Find out as many details as you can before the driver leaves your residence. Make sure the driver has clear directions to your new residence.